After processing tens of thousands of news updates, only a handful of are selected for your intelligence newsletters. These are unique and strategic updates that your teams should be aware of.
But not everyone has the time to read 10 to 15 articles in the morning and figure out what has changed. This is done Contify's analysts.
We read all the important updates and write a summary highlighting the key points that are relevant for the experienced professionals like your audience.
Examples of Trends & Insights:
1. During Q1’2019, professional and financial service providers, and insurance brokers witnessed executive movements at their top management roles.
- EY appointed Carmine Di Sibio, Global Chairman & CEO, succeeding Mark Weinberger
- Mercer appointed Martine Ferland as the CEO & President, effective March 1, 2019
- Citigroup appointed David Livingstone as the CEO, EMEA region
Barclays appointed Jacquelyn Titus as the Head, Financial Institutions Group, Canada.
- Oliver Wyman appointed Klaus Hoelzer as the Head, Finance & Risk, EMEA region.
2. Large technology players entering into strategic alliances and acquisition to expand their digital capabilities for disruptive technologies such as IoT, AI, Machine Learning
- AWS partners with Bsquare, a US based IoT services provider, to meet the increasing demand for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) services. Recently, it also acquired CloudEndure, an Israel based cloud computing firm, for USD250mn.
- IBM and Vodafone, entered into a JV, to expand their AI, cloud and 5G offerings in the European market.
- DXC is planning to acquire Luxoft, a Switzerland based IT solution provider, for USD2bn to enhance its digital offerings portfolio.