Designing a newsletter template is a one-time activity that need to do before we can start creating newsletters.
- Select “Newsletter Manager” from the main drop-down menu.
- Click on “My Templates” to access your templates. In Enterprise version, you can Click on "All Templates" to view the templates created by your colleagues.
- To create a new template, click on "Create New".
- Enter the name of your template. Enter the default (optional) subject line. It helps if you don't want to change the subject line for each intelligence newsletter, e.g. "Today's Intelligence Updates. Select one of the following display types:
a) Headline Only
b) Headline + Summary
c) Headline + Summary with Section Tabs
d) Headline + Summary with TOC
Then click on "Next, Design your template".
- By clicking on the tab, you can change the font, size, color of the corresponding section of your newsletter template.
- You can also add or delete sections within the newsletter.
When you’re done click on “Next” to create a newsletter from your template.